Did you know that Los Cabos is a tale of two Mexican towns? Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo—located at the tip of Mexico’s Baja Peninsula.
San José del Cabo is a sleepy colonial village before and was changed into a cultural tourist spot. While Cabo San Lucas is a fun-loving town and once a dock of a tuna cannery, now is a busy marina and tequila party bars. The 20-mile Tourist Corridor is the separator of the two towns with fascinating resorts.
Best Time To Visit Los Cabos
Los Cabos is lucky to have beautiful desert weather (dry and hot days, cold nights), so all year round is okay. But if you wanted to avoid the crowd, don’t visit December-April; it is the peak season. For fewer crowds, visit in spring or fall, when temperatures are still mild, and it seldom rains. If you wanted to experience great ocean breezes and save some money, then visit during summer.
To explore this vibrant town, you can rent a car. But if you wanted to save some pesos and can speak Spanish, then you can take public transportation like the bus to explore the Tourist Corridor. A ride would cost about $2 a person. Taxi fares are fair; it depends on the destination.
The best time to travel to Los Cabos in May and June and during fall from October to November. It is because the weather is more temperate great for swimming and it is less crowded. Avoid visiting in September, the hottest and stickiest month.
Make sure you packed a good pair walking shoes in exploring San José del Cabo. Also, try to learn basic Spanish, but most people speak English.
How to get from the airport to your hotel?
You can take taxis, shuttle buses, Uber and semi-private or private Los Cabos airport shuttles.
Hurricane season in Los Cabos
September is the peak of the storm season, but the hurricane season runs from June to November, but August.
Type A two-prong plug or Type B three-pronged plug
Mexican peso but U.S. dollars are generally accepted
What Are The Things You Should Do in Los Cabos?
- Chill on your favorite beach- you can visit downtown beaches
- Whale watching- From mid-November, until early December you can see adult Humpback Whales migrating through Cabo San Lucas.
- Take a sunset cruise. There is something special about being onboard on a yacht and see the sunsets. Don’t miss taking at least one sunset cruise this vacation in Cabo by renting a boat or a yacht.
- Go surfing- Cabo has a year-round surfing destination, but summer months of June through August is the best month to go surfing
- Go Snorkeling- Don’t miss out on this water activity, to see the diverse marine life and enjoy the crystal water. You can go to your snorkeling destination by chartering a boat.
- Book a yacht tour- for convenience and hassle-free book a yacht tour to explore the beauty of Los Cabos.
- Play Golf
- Go Scuba diving
Are you ready to visit Los Cabos? Save time and money by booking with us now!